Customer Service Manager
Following our global expansion, we are seeking a talented Customer Service (Assistant) Manager to join our growing B2B team. You will secure world-class support for our customers and make sure the agents have the right tools and knowledge. Working on multiple tasks at a fast pace is business as usual. The ideal candidate is a customer-obsessed, curious problem solver, who wants to exceed expectations and is eager to learn and improve.
What you will be doing
- Managing escalations and suggestions from Customer Service agents.
- Analyzing contact trends to determine top contact drivers and then using root cause analysis to propose solutions.
- Assisting Customer Service agents with technical and knowledge support.
- Day-to-day operations, liaising with Customer Service teams in Europe and Asia.
- Investigating, reproducing, assessing the scale, finding the root cause, and resolving issues connected with the daily operations as well as complicated end-user queries. Working with cross-functional teams to solve customer problems in the short and long term.
- Writing clear, concise documentation and creating flowcharts for internal policies.
- Reviewing concessions policy and keeping the internal knowledge base up-to-date.
- Updating our customer-facing help centre.
- Measuring and improving quality and customer satisfaction scores for contacts handled
- Reducing repeat contact rate/improving first contact resolution rate.
- Identifying opportunities for process improvements through smart use of technology and tools.
- Launching new and innovative channels for customer service including phone, social media, and chat.
Who you are
In order to be successful in this role, you will need to have a start-up mentality, 2 years of experience in the Customer Service or Customer Experience field and working with data. You are committed to excel with energy and endurance while you understand that building a company is hard but satisfying work. You have superior communication skills, high integrity, great attention to detail and customer obsession.
Moreover, we would like to see evidence of the following in your profile:
- BA/BS degree, Masters degree is a plus.
- 3+ years of experience in project management, process improvement, quality assessment, learning and development.
- Experience in customer service, especially as a customer service agent is preferred.
- Experience working with B2B customers.
- All candidates should be business-fluent in English.
- Customer obsession in everything you do.
- Ability to adapt, change and grow quickly as we build the organization.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with great attention to detail.
- Strong client-facing and communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills to work with people from different cultural backgrounds.
If you have any questions you can contact us: email@example.com
Apply for this position