Vice President of Marketing
As the Vice President of Marketing, you will be a key member of our senior team and will work collaboratively across the company to align the company behind our vision and goals. You should be hands-on and innovative, preferably with high growth B2B SaaS experience. We are well positioned to tackle a massive problem experienced by companies large and small, and you should be excited to develop marketing programs that cater to the needs of SMBs all the way up through the Fortune 1000 business.
This position will report to the Senior Vice President, Marketing, Sales and Customer Success. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is passionate about Marketing and enjoys scaling businesses.
What you'll be doing
This is a unique opportunity to early on be a founding member of the Gelato's sales organization.
- Build the go-to-market and global demand generation plan, gain buy-in, developing ongoing communication to ensure consistency, clarity, and accountability.
- Hire and develop a highly effective marketing team, establishing clear responsibilities, metrics, priorities and individual career goals.
- Responsible for management of all inbound and outbound demand generation channels, such as email, direct mail, digital advertising, SEO, webinars, seminars, industry events, PR and more.
- Own reporting and communication of team impact, while building a clear understanding of demanding goals, success metrics and impact across the organization.
- Drive the overall Gelato marketing strategy and produce the annual strategic marketing plan based on Gelato’s objectives.
- Work closely with the team to further define and implement optimal lead management processes and resources- including taxonomy, lead flow processes, SLA requirements with sales, SFDC compliance.
- Define and develop lead nurturing campaigns based on target buyer personas and real-time measurements based on lead quality and conversion.
- Enable lead flow and end-to-end reporting and analytics; define and track lead forecasts and conversion rates.
- Own the strategy & execution of the brand marketing plan to get Gelato’s message to the market.
- Create truly integrated marketing campaigns that tie together PR, content, social, advertising, and products together to further define and amplify the market’s awareness of the category and Gelato’s brand and capabilities.
- Develop and bring to the market creative thought leadership and content to generate market awareness and leads.
- Lead all PR, communications and messaging both internally & externally to ensure Gelato’s story is reaching a larger audience.
- Be responsible for all on-going activities such as acquisition marketing, customer marketing, web marketing (SEO, SEM), corporate communications (PR, analysts, trade shows), events, and direct marketing (e.g. advertising and email campaigns).
- Spearhead the development and execution of all events, CEO / Leadership speaking engagements.
- Subject to CEO approval act as a company spokesperson and evangelist for Gelato with the media, analyst community, partners, and customers as required.
- Analyze and interpret market and competitor information; identify underlying drivers of change and trends.
- Develop and manage a marketing budget to bring about the best in practice spend and organizational effectiveness.
Who you are
You are aligned with Gelato's Culture, Vision and Values. You have the energy, the commitment and the desire to make an indelible impression on the world of software & print.
You have run programs to generate awareness and interest in the right potential customers and then tightly link those outreach efforts with sales. You have experience in content marketing, PR, storytelling, and society as a means for both demand and retention. You can demonstrate the ability to establish a brand and scale a business. You are an inspirational leader who will drive and build upon Gelato’s values.
Moreover, we would like to see the following in your profile:
- 10+ years of experience (at least 5+ years in Leadership) leading marketing for a high-growth SaaS business or relevant industry.
- Track record as a highly successful, hands-on Marketer in SaaS environments and a champion of best practices.
- Experience in enhancing and managing the demand generation plan and operations across channels including campaigns, execution, reporting and analysis.
- Advanced knowledge of digital marketing landscape and emerging technologies and trends, especially in the social and mobile space.
- Experience conducting A/B tests across channels to continuously optimize campaign and channel performance.
- Good understanding and practical knowledge of web strategy.
- Experience in delivering compelling, specific messaging for each stage of the buyer journey, creating an engaging customer experience with bottom-line results.
- Proven reputation as a highly credible and collaborative partner with Sales and Product teams through innovative marketing programs and pipeline-building activities that complement revenue goals.
- Strong ability to build relationships with customers and internal leadership at all levels, along with effective interpersonal, presentation and communication skills.
- Experience with the latest lead generation methods for direct sale businesses.
All candidates must have the legal right to work in the UK and will be expected to provide documentation to support this status. Unfortunately, we are unable to sponsor visa or relocation at this time.
If you have any questions you can contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for this position