Project Manager Customer Service for Optimalprint
Ever since Gelato started almost a decade ago we have been committed to one thing above all else; being customer obsessed in everything that we do. This is manifested in our culture, products, and not least our continuing effort to always provide excellent customer service. We are now seeking an experienced Project Manager to join the Customer Service team in Oslo. This role represents an opportunity to join a fast growing company with a true focus on customer care.
We are an entrepreneurial organisation at heart and for the right candidate there is no limit to what good ideas and initiatives can bring in terms of impact. You will have an opportunity to truly change the way we operate and join a team full of ambitious colleagues that have the same ambitions and goals as you do.
What you will be doing
- Drive a highly visible customer advocacy program.
- Define the customer service contact reduction initiatives for the program and gain consensus and clear alignment with
other teams within Gelato.
- Deliver customer experience improvements measured by contact reduction (volume of calls/chats/emails to customer service).
- Managing escalations and suggestions from Customer Service agents.
- Assisting Customer Service agents with technical and knowledge support.
- Writing clear, concise documentation and creating flowcharts for internal policies.
- Analyzing data to determine top contact drivers and then using root cause analysis to propose solutions.
- Working with cross-functional teams such as Product Development & Marketing to solve customer problems in the short and long term.
- Measuring and improving quality and customer satisfaction scores for contacts handled.
- Identifying opportunities for process improvements through smart use of technology and tools.
- Launching new and innovative channels for customer service including phone, social media, and chat.
Who you are
In order to be successful in this role you will need to have a start-up mentality, 3-5 years of experience in the Customer Service or Customer Experience field and working with data. You are committed to excel with energy and endurance while you understand that building a company is hard but satisfying work.
Besides these experiences and attributes we would like to see evidence of the following in your background:
- A Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or relevant field with excellent academic results.
- 3+ years of experience in project management, process improvement, quality assessment, learning and development.
- Strong data analysis skills with experience advocating for customer improvements.
- Decision Making/ Complex Problem Solving system thinker who proactively gathers the right data from appropriate sources to make the right decisions.
- Ability to adapt, change and grow quickly as we build the organization.
- Customer obsession in everything you do.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with great attention to detail.
- A proven ability to influence change at all levels within an organization.
- Strong client facing and communication skills.
- All candidates should be business-fluent in English
If you have any questions you can contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for this position