Campaign Manager for Optimalprint
You might be thinking that we print less and less. As a matter of fact, personalized printed products for families and loved ones has grown very fast during the last 10 years. Today, you take about 1,000 photos with your mobile phone every year.
Optimalprint (www.optimalprint.co.uk) is an e-commerce leader in personalized photo products for consumers across Europe, North America, and Australia. Optimalprint helps people enjoy and share their photos by printing them in beautiful products in an easy, affordable, and sustainable way. Optimalprint has the highest customer satisfaction scores in all its markets (measured independently) and the highest-rated photo printing app in the Apple and Google stores. We are working hard to innovate and continue to bring new products and the best user experience to the market. For our customers, Optimalprint represents a smarter way of bringing their memories into their daily lives.
The Campaign Manager is responsible for developing and executing global multi-channel marketing campaigns for the Optimalprint brand via continuous testing, learning, and optimization. You will work within the Customer Development team and cross-functionally to coordinate marketing countries, products and channels. Your success will be measured by the ability to develop high performing and scalable communications, which brings growth to customer engagement and value.
The position is based in Oslo (Norway).
What you will be doing
- Managing event-triggered communications.
- Develop an audience and messaging strategies to increase cross channel reach, repeat purchase and upsell.
- Perform in-depth analyses to guide your decisions.
- Mastering marketing automation tools to execute campaigns via email, push, and live offers that are shown directly to customers in owned channels.
- Working collaboratively with paid channel teams (SoMe, display retargeting, app marketing) on customer segmentation and mapping messages across the customer journey. Drive continuous improvement in timing and tactics.
- Work collaboratively with the marketing strategy and project team to ensure the customer development campaign plan aligns with the overall marketing plan and goals.
- Ensure timely briefs are delivered to our marketing traffic and creative team for all upcoming campaign requirements.
- Ensuring that communications are consistent with our brand guidelines and relevant to a customers locale, life stage, needs and channel preferences while optimising global scalability.
- Analysing and actively monitor the commercial performance of the campaigns.
- Advocating for the customer, ensuring the highest quality communications.
Who you are
In order to be successful in this role, you will need to have a start-up mentality. You are committed to excel with energy and endurance while you understand that building a company is hard but satisfying work. You have excellent communication and
problem solving and analytical skills, high integrity, and great attention to detail. You have the (strong) ability to think
independently yet operate effectively in and with teams.
Moreover, we would like to see evidence of the following:
- Passion for Gelato and our vision – sharing creativity – and for working with customers.
- Bachelor or master’s degree in marketing, communications science, or business administration or equivalent experience.
- The ability to communicate your progress, complete expected key results efficiently, and manage many projects.
- 3+ years of experience with marketing automation including at least one-year implementing email marketing campaigns on a global level.
- Experience working within e-commerce environment is a plus.
- Basic knowledge of Sketch or similar design tools with the ability to design simple elements for templates would be an advantage.
- Proven ability to deliver a quantifiable impact across digital channels including a solid understanding of deliverability optimization.
- Strong analytical skills: to analyze data and make decisions that affect the project on a regular basis.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Fluency in English a must, knowledge of additional languages is a bonus.
- Discipline to make things happen, responsibility, and accountability.
- Attention to detail, zero-defect output, and customer obsession.
If you have any questions you can contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for this position